Greetings from the center of the US...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul_in_KC

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
...well - the center of the "lower 48" anyway. I'm in the greater metro Kansas City area.

The wife and I are newly certified and just back from Grand Cayman.

We completed our certification prior to the trip - as the trip was primarily for a wedding and we wanted to dive, but didn't want to have to spend time getting certified.

The wedding and diving were both beautiful. I am looking forward to more diving in the future.

Welcome Paul and Paul's wife. Congratulations on tying the knot and taking the dive. Lots of good information here on the board to keep you pumped for your next adventure.

Thanks for the welcome wishes - just to clarify a couple of things - my wife's name is Melissa, and we have been married for eleven years - it was one of my brothers that got married.

Also - as an aside, I love Internet communities like this. I find I am able to learn SO MUCH as there are always a lot of smart, knowledgeable folks willing to help people with less experience.

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom