Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Numark

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New to Scuba board.
Im from SLC, Utah a few good places around here to dive. mainly cold water (mountain lakes and Res.) but we do have a few thermo pool (homestead, Blue).
Will be using it from time to time for advise and what not.

I am a southerner out of the Carolinas (South) and we have a good season here for diving usually from about April through October. We have of course only manmade lakes BUT they have some really cool stuff in them (you'll just have to come and see for yourself) I don't know what your cert is but you can go as deep as 350 feet (Lake Jocassee) or as shallow as 12 and anything inbetween. Lake Keowee also has a place called the Hot Hole and it stays around 72-78 degrees year round so alot of the divers here still dive in the winter, lots of fish and stuff stay there to keep warm... Oh well, enjoy your surf and keep diving.....

Ah I can reply to this one Ive Lived in Phoenix. last about 1 month. to hot for my blood. of coarse I did move the worst time possible in Aug.

Ive read a few things on diving in Arizona. any comments or hints on good spots?
whats the avarage visability and temp? (in the water)

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom