hi from huntington beach,ca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C2001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new to diving. I was certified in Oct in Catalina. I live in Huntington Beach and want to do more diving. Hope I can find someone to dive with soon.

I am new to diving. I was certified in Oct in Catalina. I live in Huntington Beach and want to do more diving. Hope I can find someone to dive with soon.

Hello and welcome! Check out the beach crabs. We are a very active and friendly group of divers who welcome new divers to join us. Jamie

welcome aboard

Welcome to scuba board. There are a lot of divers in the LA/OC area. I'm glad you caught the bug!

You might want to visit Welcome to The Beach Crabs | SoCal Beach & Boat Diving for a great local club. There are a lot of other diving clubs in the area... and you don't have to choose just one :) The clubs are a great way to meet lots of dive buddies.

Here is a longer list of dive clubs:
California Diving News : Dive Clubs

Lots of us would be happy to show you how to beach dive as well. All you gotta do is ask. Everyone's diving all the time.

Back
Top Bottom