:D from Westchester County, New York

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoannB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:Dhello everyone in the diving world! We just got back from a 7 day stay in the Galapagos Islands aboard the Aggressor II. I cried tears of excitement in my mask when I saw the whale sharks swim gracefully by at Darwin's Arch. The sleek and athletic hammerheads were too numerous to count and curious beyond belief. The rocks at Darwin and Wolf are full of moray eels and some of them are the biggest I have ever seen. The sea lions are like puppies under water, you can't help but laugh wih them. (just remember to hold your regulator in your mouth!) We saved two years to be able to afford this trip and it was more than worth it. I can not say how AWESOME this trip was. We are really fortunate to have had this experience! I am still in awe of the creatures we saw. This experience has propelled me to increase my vociferous preaching of ocean conservation, preservation and has fueled my ire of the illegal poaching that occurs in Galapagos once the dive boats leave. I am grateful that there are websites like Scuba Board that offer divers the opportunity to express and educate ourselves.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom