Sweden calling...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samaka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Good morning everybody.

My name is Anders and I'm a swede in exile... I live and work in Egypt where I guide divers on liveaboard. Lots of sharks and lots of nice stuff. I also write guide books about diving and dive sites in the Red Sea with maps and descriptions. I have my own website with all the information you need before coming to Egypt and the Red Sea. There you can also see some of my dive site maps. I've been very active on other web forums for divers and hope I can get to know some nice people through this one as well...

.....a.....

Welcome to ScubaBoard Anders. We look forward to hearing more from you about the Red Sea. I'm hoping to visit there next year.

Hej Anders!

Welcome to Scubaboard from a fellow Swede.

Red Sea is definitely on my list of places to go diving. Any chance you could PM me your link to your website?

welcome aboard

Thanks guys... I'll post my link as soon as I'm allowed ;o) I'm still trying to get my head around this forum which is very different from what I'm used to...

Cheers
...a...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom