Shout from Chilly Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegal40

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Finally getting around to the introduction part....it's only been a year! Looking forward to meeting some new buddies and chatting about diving. Just getting back into diving and excited about working towards DM in 2009. Best Fishes to all!

Right back at ya from chilly Houston, TX! It snowed last night if you can believe it? Welcome to SB! :D

Hey, you ever dive the Niagara River above the falls? When I lived in Cleveland, our LDS would charter trips out of Fort Erie that were awesome! You should check it out sometime.

Hey Divegal40. I am assuming since you are "just getting back into diving", you are familiar with diving around here. If not, just ask (I too am about 1 hour out of TO) and welcome back.

welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry, no chance yet to dive Niagara River...have minor aversion to large waterfalls, especially, if I am the one potentially going over them. Would like to dive the L.Erie wrecks though.

Thanks for the Welcome. Also a Guelphite. Are you going to the Gilboa Guiness WR weekend?

......have minor aversion to large waterfalls......

All you need is a good barrel and a good lawyer. No problem :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom