Florida Zephyrhills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jay.kay

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in Zephyrhills Florida fo January to March and would like to do some spring diving in the area. Is there a dive club in my area? Anybody I can hook up with in the area?

welcome aboard

Thanks for answering my post. A friend recommended this board when I complained to him that searches for Florida diving info was turning up mostly commercial websites.

Just a review of info in threads has given me more answers than the web could.

While I have been diving for 30 years, living in the middle of Canada has its limitations when it comes to scuba diving. I have logged well over 100 dives over the years and have 1000's of hours snorkeling and spearfishing. I will free dive to 30-35 feet if the water is clear.

We are planning on travelling to the cocoa area from Zephyrhills and I was hoping that I could find a shore dive for me and my daughter and some snorkeling for my wife as well. My wife does not go under at all but loves to see the fish etc.

Any advice or reecommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Russ
from Winnipeg Manitoba
Looking forward to getting to Florida January 1.
(it is -25 celcius here right now!!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom