Hello From Saskatchewan, Canada...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Well I would like to extend a warm (But its frigging cold here) welcome from Canada...I'm a IAFF Union Proud Firefighter here in Saskatchewan and a avid diver....looking forward to chatting with lots of you

Conshelf SE2 and still going strong.....

Shane

Last edited:
Hi Shane, welcome to the board,
as a diver, when I hear Saskatchewan I think about the great wreck in our backyard.:D Few people from your province on this board. I always wonder, where do you people dive in Saskatchewan?

Hi Shane, welcome to the board,
as a diver, when I hear Saskatchewan I think about the great wreck in our backyard.:D Few people from your province on this board. I always wonder, where do you people dive in Saskatchewan?

Where do we dive? Everywhere. In fact, I am currently (in my mind) diving in Bonaire!

Lots of dreaming and planning going on here....

Goodive, I was in your backyard a couple months ago - absolutely beautiful.

Big welcomes to my fellow stubble-jumpers.

:admingreet:

Only warm water for me, until I get dry-certified!

ahhhhhhhhh nothing wrong with a little cold water ...lol...keeps a guy honest...around 100 feet its REAL honest....

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom