From the beautiful islands of the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi to everyone from the beautiful islands of the Philippines! Happy and excited to be joining this group. I'm a CMAS open water diver about to turn to advance. Fairly new in scuba diving but already addicted to it. Want to learn more about scuba and meet more divers and groups i can dive with.

HI Jon

I am going to a wedding in Manila in April and will probably try to dive Malapasqua and check out threshers if you have a desire to join. I am also going to Layang Layang and dive there for a 5 days April 8 through 14. Have any friends who might care to join? Let me know, mantaman_5d@yahoo.com

HI Jon

I am going to a wedding in Manila in April and will probably try to dive Malapasqua and check out threshers if you have a desire to join. I am also going to Layang Layang and dive there for a 5 days April 8 through 14. Have any friends who might care to join? Let me know, mantaman_5d@yahoo.com
Sure Mantaman! I'll be going to Tubbataha this April. Just have to check the date if there's no conflict. If there's none, would surely want to join you. I'll also talk to some divers here. I'll keep you posted. You already have a resort in mind? I can help you check if you want.

I have the Layang Trip set up. I did TUbattaha a few years back and hit the end of a typhoon,,,,,,was pretty tough and we did not get all the divig we planned. I know the name of the operator in Malapasqua but could use some help setting somethingup possibly.

Okay. No problem Mantaman. I can help you set something up. What's the name of the operator and what have you arranged?

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom