Rating liveaboards in Phuket thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barton

New
Reaction score
Hello, anyone out there.?.
this is my first posting. tryed earlier but never went thru?? will give this on more chance.

im looking to book aboard a liveaboard in Feb. & would appreciate any feed back
on good/outstanding boats/crews etc. looking for 3/3 or 4/4 (day/nite) trips out of Phuket or Khao Lak. any imput form previous visitors/divers will be appreceited!!
Bart

Hey Bart and welcome to the board!!

You will absolutely love the liveaboard trips that goes from here!!

I would recommend you to go on a boat that goes to not only the Similan Islands but also Koh Bon, Richelieu Rock and Koh Tachai.

Koh Bon is one of the best places to spot Manta Rays and is just north of the Similans. Just north of that is Koh Tachai with has some great night diving. And even farther north just south of the border to Burma is my favorite, Richelieu Rock. Up there you can see almost anything; Mantas, Whale Sharks, Reef Sharks, Harlequin Shrimp and so much more.

Really hope you decide to go for it, it's just amazing!! :)

If you wanna know anything else click on the link below or just drop me a line.

Happy diving!!

Sanna

Thankyou Sanna for your reply. We will be (i hope) on a liveaboard in Feb and Know
enjoying warm water again. Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Richelieu Rock and Koh Tachai
are on the path..

Waiting is the HARDEST part. thanks again Bart

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom