Hello from Maryland, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Kreider

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello to all the SB Members who take the time to read this newbie post.

I'm back into diving after a twenty year break. I've logged about 75 dives in the past year in locales ranging from a local quarry, Lake Rawlings in VA, or Meg tooth hunting off of TopSail, NC, to Saba, Stacia, St Kitts, and the Caymans. That included two live aboards. My next trip is to Palm Beach in three weeks with the Jim Abernathy crew. In March it's off to the Aquacat.

My current passions are Megalodon Teeth, and underwater photography and videography. I just ordered the Canon G10 and I'm dying to try it out.

Yes, there is. The sub "Black Panther" is in the Patuxent river. About 100+ feet in a very strong current, and very low viz. Other than that... it's simple. I'll wait a while on that one.

welcome aboard

Good to see another Marylander on the board!

thanks for all the welcomes! @M.HARDY - It feels wet! (great actually, the wait was too long)

19 days until Palm Beach, FL.
6 weeks until Venice Beach, FL. <-- TEETH :D
3 months until The Bahamas on the Aquacat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom