Hello from Croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isekuli

Reaction score
Hi Guys.I am a new one in here and I'll have to see how site work.I'm licenced long time ago by SSI and at this moment I am geting ready for dive master.I live in Croatia on one of the Islands but working in Bahamas....by the way...My name is Ivica.Any questions?

Ivica,

Welcome to scuba board.

I will be in Croatia in Sept 2009. Can you reccomend any dice shops in the Makarska or Dubrovnik area?

We will be near Split for 4 nights then in Mararksa for 5 nights and ending in Dubrovnik for 5 nights.

Thanks
Tim Nassis

Hi Tim.....maybe i'll be home too....I'll get some info and let You know....any how You'll have a lot of fun in Adriatic Sea.But any how be prepaired with equipement because of the prices in shops and just to let You know....prices in Dubrovnik are HIGH. Regards

Bog Ivica,

what island do you live on in Croatia, and where in the Bahamas are you working? The reason I ask is that my fiance is Croatian and we also worked in the Bahamas for a while!

Tim, if you are willing to get off the "mainland" there are some great islands between the Makarska-Dubrovnik area. I like Korcula myself. I dove there a few times with Steve and Tihana from Gorgonia Diving in Vela Luka. I can post the url yet as I don't have enough posts.

Bok Unknown.Only person who can ask Me that questions is Pero.I live on the northest island called Cres.I'm glad that You provide Tim with some informations Because non of My friends have been dive around Dubrovnik. Regards....ivica

Ha! i thought so. Funny how the world is smaller and smaller. Yep, it's me Pero.

Hi I love Croatia. I'll be in Rovinj in June for a week. The center I use is Valdaliso. My buddy/instructor/dive master, has been going there for years.
I live in Germany so it's a drive of about 750 km which isn't to bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom