To Pee Or Not to Pee (in your wetsuit)? That is the question!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking forward to hearing your comments and experiences! (Don't be afraid to share! We won't tell anyone . . . promise.) And don't be afraid to click on the advertiser link up top . . . <wink>

Men . . . .don't be shy . . . we want to hear from you, too!

Cheers,
Briannna
(Head Divemistress)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to SB.

I like the blog and will show it to my diving wife.

As for peeing in my wetsuit. Nope don't do it for the most part. I have a couple of times and it is one gross feeling. Like you are taking a bath in your urine. Once and a great while, if I'm having a longgggg dive, I really feeling it, maybe. But then I flush it out. Also, your suit starts to stink. I've heard dive ops that keep and clean your gear complain about it. But hey to each their own. Piss away.

PH

Oh, and I don't make a practice of peeing in my suit but will do it if I'm on a long dive and really need to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... i can't. Seriously, some sort of weird mental block, no matter how badly I have to go.

I can pee in the bushes on land (though that one took me awhile too), just not in water. *shrug* One of those items on my "skills to improve" list, because with shore diving, sometimes you just don't have a handy bathroom available.

Not filthy at all. It is a site for women divers. Try to google the same address.

But I do like the name......for a couple of reasons........

PH

I pee in my wetsuit as much as I pee in my pajamas

It's only a matter of time.

I must be very honest. I like to stay very hydrated when diving so try to book my dive trips so that the boat I am on has a head. However, after drinking 5 bottles of water and being on a boat without one for a few hours... well... you know the rest.

Back
Top Bottom