New Member from Sarasota, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to say hello. I'm newly certified and looking to network. I'm taking a trip to St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix next month... Looking for info..
Thanks...

I go to St Thomas for 2 weeks each year and the diving is great. On St Thomas the most reasonable place to dive is Coki Beach. You can do shore dives to 2 reefs up to 50 ft depth. The Coki Beach Dive Club is really friendly. Peter's boat may not look the prettiest but the crew is always great. There are plenty of boat dives to do and if you get a map of the dive sites it will keep you busy planning where you want to go. I am in North Port and do some beach dives at Venice.

Jim

hey srj! congrats and welcome to the board. i shoot out of clearwater. i would like to try some of the beach dives out of venice like jimj. have not done a beach dive since i was stationed in alaska. jimj or sarg call if interested 813 352 2247 the season is just starting! good diving and be safe.

Beach dive in Alaska ..... BRRRRRR. I have been checking the visibilty at Venice Beach periodicaly and it has not been good enough for me to dive or even snorkel yet. The temperatures are getting into the lower 70's and that is not too bad. I will keep checking and when it looks like we might have a good day I will call. I am retired so my time is available most any day. However, I am leaving on 4/23 for abour 3 weeks. My email is jimjulian@earthlink.net if you wish to get to me quicker.

Jimj

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom