Hello from Illinois!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi am new to the diving world, I have finished up my confined water dives, going to do my open first of may and going to knock out Nitrox and a few skills. for adventure dive. Am really excited about it!

Have a wonderful day
Jbuffett

Hi,

I'm a fellow Illinois-an and am looking forward to diving in Lake Michigan starting real soon (I live in Chicago.) Good luck with your class.

I've only used Nitrox twice but I like it, I think I have more endurance and breathe more normally.

--Peter

Hello. Have fun with your class. Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew sub-forum. Many of us Chicago area divers hang out there. Hope to see you at the quarry or Lake Michigan.

Great to see there is another Illinoisian diver!

While there are not a lot of places to dive, what we have is real nice! Where are you at and where will you be taking your open water dives at?

Jeff

I am in Pleasant Plains, which is about 20 miles west of Springfield, and right now we are planning to dive in Mermet the first of May, we are very excited about it !

Thanks,

Hi am new to the diving world, I have finished up my confined water dives, going to do my open first of may and going to knock out Nitrox and a few skills. for adventure dive. Am really excited about it!

Have a wonderful day
Jbuffett

Welcome to the board! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom