ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
howaya,
from ireland, have ow cert since last year,,dived in thailand,crete n ireland,not overly experienced,hoping to find info on ibiza,,heading there in august..any info appreciated..thanx in advance...

hi there ,its in the mes so not a huge amount of fish and its mostly boat diving , I did one dive there , water was warm enough in may august should be very warm, have fun

Hey! Ireland is one of my favorite countries! I'm new to this sport, so I haven't been diving on any of my trips there, but now...

How is the diving out your way? Where is the best spot to hit?

I think it would ROCK to combine one of my favorite countries, with my new favorite sport, followed by my favorite beer!

Pinch me!

Yeah. Would be nice to know cool sites and some people from here to dive with!

I am based in Dublin, If I can help with a shore or boat dive let me know , what parts of Ireland do you visit,.
did 3 dives last Saturday 2 by boat to Dalkey island and one shore in Greystones.
anyone into night dives let me know
or searching for stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom