New member from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bear72

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just registered today, but have been diving a while. My dive buddies have been members for years. I took my first SCUBA class in 1972. I didn't dive for 15 years and got back into it in the late 80's. I've been working with the Wright State University program since 1990. We dive mostly in Ohio but have dove the Carribean, and Hawaii. In fact I am going to Oahu later this week. That's why I registered. I don't have a buddy for my trip. I'll be ther from the 10th to the 23rd of April.

Welcome aboard bear72!! I'm sure you'll find more folks from your neck of the woods in your region forum. Sounds like you've had quite a spread of experience there... SCUBA has come a long way eh? 8^)

I was cert'd in Hawaii originally... LOTS of great diving there... miss it (but in the Virgin Islands now so it's not all bad.. hehe)

Up on the top menu bar, over on the right you'll find Buddy Finder... you might try that and see how many folks we got from there as well...

:eek:)

Welcome, if your back from your trip you should join us at Gilboa for the Great Lakes Wrecking Crews meet and greet April 24th to 26th.

Back
Top Bottom