Take 2: Hello Again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcy Kieran

Business of Diving Institute
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I guess I am really getting old...

A couple of weeks ago I created a profile to participate in the Scuba Board. I thought it was my first time here. But... It turns out... I just found out I had already created a Darcy.Kieran login last year and never used it - not even to say hello here!

So, now... My old brain is confused. Should I keep on using this old Darcy.Kieran one or the new one from last week (Shop.TotalDiving.com).

Since I own Total Diving and every time I participate in forums, there's somebody accusing me of participating just to promote Total Diving, I made it clear in that latest ID that "I am Total Diving" - no secret there. "Full disclosure" as they say! But I kinda prefer my own name!

Or let's just move on... Next week I'll probably forget about these 2 profiles and create a new one! How about Old.Brain.Diver or something like that?

Have a great Easter week-end!

HI Darcy, Glad to have you join us on the board ... again. But you may want to delete one of your id's since this forum has a thing for people who have multiple identities and not in a good way. Just pick one and ask them to delete the other. Now if you like being you, pick your name, if you are promoting your business, pick that one. Or go for something all together different like lampshade or something else silly. But no matter what you pick, enjoy the board. Lots of good folks and great info.

Have a great day. :mostlysunny:

Welcome to :sblogo:Darcy!

You can always use your own name and put a link to your business in your sig line.

Hey there Darcy....long time no see! Good to see you here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom