Hi from Northern Louisiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IceCube

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, my name is Harry. I live just outside of Bossier City, Louisiana and recently moved here from New Mexico last July. I've been married for a little over 4 years. I've been certified since Feb 09, and currently working on my AOW. I only have 14 dives under my belt right now (13 of those done in a dry suit), but I have caught on very quickly. I really like diving in cold water hence the nick name.

I'm the kind of guy who thinks watching paint dry is interesting so if you need a buddy for a "boring" dive just let me know. Just going underwater provides enough fun for me. (I like fun dives too. :D)

I've been lurking on the board for a couple of months now and have learned quite a bit. Scuba board is such a great resource. Glad to meet you guys.

Howdy IceCube,

I'm originally from Baton Rouge, La (so the Louisiana thing caught my eye). I'm currently living in Boston though so I know what cold water is like. Anyway, enjoy the board and enjoy diving! PM me if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom