Greetings from Utah!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oricvon

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone!

I was certified in the late summer of 2007 (my cousin gave me a gift card for Neptune Divers in SLC for a high school graduation present) and ever since then I dive as much as I possibly can. As of right now I have just over 30 dives in both fresh and salt water. In Utah, I have been diving in Bear Lake, Bonneville Sea Base, Blue Lake, and Fish Lake. My salt water diving has been limited to Monterey California (I have been twice with the Utah State Scuba Club) and I will be heading to San Diego in two weeks for another dive trip and New Zealand in about four weeks where I will hopefully have a chance to go diving as well.
I have my OW cert as well as 5 specialties (night, deep, nitrox, navigation and intro to tech) and will soon have my advanced open water (as soon as I can get to my LDS and show them the prof of everything). I plan to continue with getting more specialties and I think it would be fun to eventually become an instructor. I also want to get into tech diving eventually.
I have the majority of my own gear, everything except for a reg set and tank (I hope to get a reg set soon though).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom