brand new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mompgburt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all. I am a brand-newly certified diver. I hope to have many opportunities to dive, before I get too old to do this! Having fun, so far. Maybe I will learn something helpful on this site. Just Googled a dive skin brand that I purchased and it lead me to here with a not so encouraging comment on the quality (or lack of) so I hope it lasts for me. Live and learn...it sounded like a good deal. Guess I had better keep the receipt, just in case... G. Burt

Welcome to SB
i KNOW YOU WILL LEARN A LOT ON THE BOARD . I HAVE tHERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION BEING PASS AROUND AND A LOT OF GOOD DISCUSIONS AS WELL . Do n't be afraid to jump in and ask a question no one will bit may be growel a little injoy your new diving adventures
dive safe Ken

Hi there!! Welcome to SB and congrats on your new cert! I am sure you'll learn tons here & have great scuba adventures. Just stick around ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom