Hello from San Francisco -- any locals out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverMK

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

New to the board from San Francisco. This board has so much information, I'm looking forward to stealing minutes here and there during work to peruse this site and become more scuba-knowledgeable.

Looking forward to meeting new people here and if there are any locals who dive in Monterey, I'm always on the lookout for a new dive buddy since I lost mine last year!

I've only ventured outside of Monterey once last year for one amazing week in Cozumel, and looking to do more week-long dive trips as time and $ permits. Look for me in the Caribbean forum, as I have a few questions! :)

Welcome to the board.

I'm pretty much up for diving any weekend I'm not stuck in work and I can find a buddy, so if your interested in diving Monterey or elsewhere, drop me a P.M.

Sorry I don't get up to Monterey often but I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners to dive those waters.

If you seek something warmer than Monterey but (sigh) cooler than the Caribbean, come down to Catalina Island and I'll dive with you.

Dr. Bill

I'm in the Bay Area also...

Lets get with ERP and dive Monterey sometime. He's a cool guy...We dove Monterey last weekend.

Also, my son should be certified in 9 more days...

--Sean

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England. Have fun here and Dive Safe.............

In the Bay Area also. I've only done Monterey since I'm fairly new at this but look for any excuse to go diving!

Welcome DiverMK,
I live in the east bay and would be up for a dive sometime too! Im going to Point Lobos for my first ca dive this weekend-most of my dives (45 or so)have been in the tropics.
Ill post a review next week and feel free to pm me for a dive in the future!
Myself and a few buddys try to take a dive trip at least once a year somewhere nice-maybe you could join us..?

Thank you to all the friendly people out there who welcomed me! I look forward to maybe diving with you local divers sometime in the future!

I will be diving Monterey this Sunday with a couple of friends, hopefully all the stories I've been hearing about the sea lions won't be too much of a problem!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom