Hello from Canyon Lake, TX!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've been signed up for a while and have just been reading threads up until now, figured I'd drop a line in here and introduce myself! I'm new to diving, up to 11 logged dives now with 4 of them just recently on my Honeymoon in Maui w/Mike Severen's Diving...Capt. Andy, Pauline & Warren were awesome and I highly recommend them!

I earned my PADI Open Water cert in late April of 2009 and will be completing my Advanced Open Water course this weekend 04-05JUL. I really like diving so far and could see myself as a Divemaster some day, right now my goal is to try and log 50 dives this year and move forward with the Master Scuba Diver program while still having fun with it!

My dive buddy has been taken out of commission for a while and I was wondering what is the best way you guys have found for finding people to go diving with?

Thanks!
Marcus W

Welcome to the board!

And I assume that you're familiar with Texas Swamp Divers forum.

Hope to see you diving one day.

Welcome to the board! You can post in the Texas Swamp Divers when you need a buddy and someone will probably answer. Also you should check into some local dive clubs, they would be a great resource for you both in terms of finding dive buddies and developing your skills as you progress towards your diving goals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom