Greetings and Hello from Milford, OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSD

Reaction score
I'm new to SCUBA, completed certification last October, and only have 20+ dives. Most of which were in local quarries working through skills to continue to improve and gain better confidence in the water.

I stumbled onto the board a month or so back and have found it extremely valuable regarding the insight received when others talk through both their good dives and the dives where they had problems.

I’m always looking for safe and sane dive buddies, so feel free to email me. My plans are to continue to dive one day each weekend and with an ever so slight twist of the arm, you could probably get me out there on a weekday.

MSD once bubbled...
I'm new to SCUBA, completed certification last October, and only have 20+ dives. Most of which were in local quarries working through skills to continue to improve and gain better confidence in the water.

I stumbled onto the board a month or so back and have found it extremely valuable regarding the insight received when others talk through both their good dives and the dives where they had problems.

I’m always looking for safe and sane dive buddies, so feel free to email me. My plans are to continue to dive one day each weekend and with an ever so slight twist of the arm, you could probably get me out there on a weekday.

Pardon my ignorance, but where is Milford, OH?

I'm a few miles south of Cedar Point.

later, bob

milford is east of cincinnati.....almost the far east side of the I-275 loop. IT is basically my home town (I lived between milford and loveland in mami township)

MSD - first welcome

second - some great guys and divers in KY My suggestion is to find the KPP area and talk to some of the guys in there. the quarry they frequent (falling rock) is probably about an hour and 15 minutes or so from you down 30 miles south of the KY speedway off I-71

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA. Have fun here and Dive Safe............

... to the boards!:)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom