Internet / Web entrepreneur finally finds a hobby..scuba! needs diver buds'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpress123

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've wanted to take up scuba just about my whole life. Growing up in CT did not provide the best scuba opps', but living in San Diego has helped change the tide a bit. So, my fiance and I got our open water padi certs a few months ago in cozumel. Yeah, it was pretty spoiling to do my first dive ever in one of the most incredible places on earth!

I'm really looking for some other SD locals to dive with. By day, I run a .com and would love to meet some other IT and WEB geeks / entrepreneurs into diving. My schedule is fairly flexible and I enjoy doing very sporadic things!

Question: How do I use Scubaboard to find new dive buds'??

Looking forward to being a part of this community and I hope to make some solid contributions to the sport.

j-

Last edited:
..... By day, I run a .com and would love to meet some other IT and WEB geeks / entrepreneurs into diving. .....
Hi,
I am a geek and web entrepreneur too.
If you want we can buddy dive (virtually) right away :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Welcome to the 'board!!!

For starters, drop on down to your local forum and join in our fun here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

Also, check out our "Buddy Finder" on the top right... I did and found 7 pages of divers within 20 miles of the 92101 zip code!
ScubaBoard - Find a Dive Buddy

The best way is to join in any time anyone of us get together for a dive and start meeting your future dive buddies.

Dive on in and enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom