South Caribbean Cruise - dive suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwmdy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello: new to the board, new to cruising, but not new to diving. In the past have travelled to various locations (Cozumel, Caymans, San Andres, St. Lucia etc.) and gone diving with local operators.

This January my wife and I and another couple (2 divers - 2 shoppers) are booked on the Caribbean Princess visiting St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados. We would like to get in some diving at some of these locations. Ship docks at 8am and leaves at 6pm. Ship offers packages but at rates that seem out of line. Only location I have dove before is St. Lucia and the operator I used there is contracted to the cruise line so can't book independently.

Can anyone suggest dive operators that have locations near the cruise ship terminal and/or are easily accessible by taxi, that could accomodate us and our schedule?

Thanks!

- Dave -

In Tortola, We Be Divin' is located about 100 yards from the cruise ship dock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom