hi from mauritius

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

radj

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
hi, there i`m from mauritius small island in the indian ocean , diving is one of the major sport here ,n i`m a diving instructor ..
nice to be on the blog
cheers :balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Cheers back at you.
I'm a landlocked newby in California. The water is cold but the habitat is wonderful.
My family and I are going to camp near Mendocino, CA and dive for abalone next week.
Are there abalone where you are?
Kevin

Welcome in here !!! Mauritius... This is where I tasted scuba diving... Where I knew I would love it for life... This island means much to me, meetign wonderful people, proud of their country and the amazing diversity and natural gifts ! I just can't wait to get back there, although quite a lot of seaweed invasion happened and fish qtity has gone done from my first experience. I would still highly recommend it and hope to be able to come back in the next 5 years ! Where do you work on the island ?

Welcome in here !!! Mauritius... This is where I tasted scuba diving... Where I knew I would love it for life... This island means much to me, meetign wonderful people, proud of their country and the amazing diversity and natural gifts ! I just can't wait to get back there, although quite a lot of seaweed invasion happened and fish qtity has gone done from my first experience. I would still highly recommend it and hope to be able to come back in the next 5 years ! Where do you work on the island ?
hi there , i`m glad that u wrote to me i live in grand bay in the north of the island where theweather is always nice n the sea is just great but i work in a diving centre in pereybere 15 mins from my place ... will be great f u could come back ... til then cheers

Cheers back at you.
I'm a landlocked newby in California. The water is cold but the habitat is wonderful.
My family and I are going to camp near Mendocino, CA and dive for abalone next week.
Are there abalone where you are?
Kevin
hi there , i live in a small island where the water is hot or hotter that yr place .. dive r great here too .. i don`t know what is an abalone .. please let me know enjoy yr trip with yr family cheers

Hello Radj.
Nice to have another passionate from paradise island. Keep it up bro!
hi dear .. i`m always around soon ..you will be doing yr open water with me so get mentally prepared lots of work to do ...lol take care til we meet again :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom