Stopped by to say my first hello.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terry
Good luck....you'll be lucky to be able to stay quiet for long on scubaboard, its just too addictive!

Welcome to the board Terry!! Dont forget to fill out your profile....otherwise we'll never learn about you!

So where abouts are you from hun??? Anywhere nice?

Hey Scuba baby,

Where from? Tucson Az. USA. Nice? Yes. Close to Mexico, and WATER. Salt water that is.
About ready to declare a salt water emergency. Need a fix. Diving, that is.

Terry

Welcome! Watch out for Syrrus and Butch...there's something wrong with those boys! :loopy:

Greetings, welcome aboard the board!!!!
This is a super place to spend some time getting info, learning about good dive sites, and sniping (all in good fun) at other members.

That's right we here in the sunshine state welcome you to our board. May you have as much fun and meet as many nice people as we have... btw, if you have ANY clue how to vote, well that's a whole 'nother thread!!!

:tease:

Hello and welcome...

Those boards will change your diving life !!

So much information and friendly persons can make a huge difference...participate, enjoy and you will gain a lot !!

Manogr from still :sunny: Greece...

Terry,

Definitely nice - you have water near you and its warm!!! I am stuck in the UK!

Manogrs right - this board with change your life - I have forgotton what sleep is like now....something everyone else does when I am on the board i think!!! :D

Anyway, welcome again hun!

Welcome to the boards from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

See how easy posting was? soon You'll be up all hours of the night to catch the latest happenings.

and a warm welcome from north of the 49th! You'll have a grand time here.

As Dee said watch out for Syruss and Butch they are two crazy dudes (but nice all the same). :D

Back
Top Bottom