Hi from istanbul!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdive

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone from Istanbul in the Turkey. I am a PADI Instructor and my idea this forum is great.

See you in the boards

cdive

cdive
Glad you think this is a good board!!

I see you've been lurking since Feb.....which means I dont need to warn you about some of the strange characters we have hanging round (ie. Syruss and Butch :bonk: ).

Anyway, glad to have you on board - look forward to your input around the forum!

Cdive,

We are happy to welcome you aboard. Tell us all about diving in your area: we love to hear about diving anywhere and everywhere.

And, I guess that makes it official: I am not strange! I have it on good authority: Scubababy. Well, of course, she would not put me in the same category as Syruss and Butch!

Anyhow, Cdive, enjoy your surface intervals here...

Joewr...wondering if he could ever be the Boss of the Bosporus?

welcome From ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Thanks Scubababy :froggy: normal :bounce:

Waiting for some of those instructor stories

from sunny Thailand (at least it's sunny now, it could start pouring with rain any minute!)

Tell us about the diving around Turkey - you must have some good dive sites there...

We hope you will come often and share your experiences with the rest of the Scubaboard.

And a warm welcome from Ottawa, Canada.

It's not only Butch and Syruss you have to watch out for.... there are plenty of other "highly unique" individuals -- I wouldn't call any one strange... :D (i'd be afraid of what they may call me

Originally posted by joewr
Cdive,

We are happy to welcome you aboard. Tell us all about diving in your area: we love to hear about diving anywhere and everywhere.

And, I guess that makes it official: I am not strange! I have it on good authority: Scubababy. Well, of course, she would not put me in the same category as Syruss and Butch!

Anyhow, Cdive, enjoy your surface intervals here...

Joewr...wondering if he could ever be the Boss of the Bosporus?

You are right Joewr she would not put you in the same class as Butch and I. But with some retraining and some help from us you could be one of the "triplets" in no time.

But you need to expand your horizons not to mention your gut if you are gunna be like one of us...

The Few... The Proud... The Twins (Butch and Syruss)

Cdive

Just so you arent confused here....Syruss and Butch are :bonk: but we're still trying to determine the status of Joewr and Fishkiller :confused: ...they are the two you REALLY need to be careful off ! :egrin:

Joewr and Fishiekiller, thanks for reminding me ! That was close - almost forgot to warn cdive! Phew....!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom