Hello from Philadelphia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaK-Dawg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello,
I just joined SCUBABOARD and think it's great. It seems like a great way to gather info from fellow divers. I've been diving for 4 years now and actually just finished my Divemaster course last night. I plan to do the instructor course next year. I do most of my diving off NJ. I recently completed the Tech Nitrox and Deco Tech course and have been enjoying doing some of the deeper wrecks that don't get hit too often. Well, that a little about myself, I look forward to using this site!

Welcome to the party line, but - you're way ahead of me. :grad:

Looking forward to your input...

don

Welcome aboard, Scubaboard, this place is addictive

Most of the dives I do off NJ are in the 80-130 ft range. Some of the deeper wrecks I have done recently have been in the 140-160 ft range.

ScubaK-Dawg,

Sounds like your diving the Baelena. If that is the case, tell me a bit about it. We tried to dive it this past Sunday and the seas were not cooperating. We ended up diving the Beth Dee Bob (unsure on the spelling). I am looking forward to diving the Baelena next season. Last boat trip of the season is going out to the 28 mile wreck.

Yup, I did the Baelena this year. It was an excellent dive, with bugs all over the place. When I went vis was excellent. Bottom was about 160 ft. I can't wait to go back. I also did the Varanger (28 mile wreck) this year. Who do you charter with, Northeast Scuba Supply? I'm going out with them this Saturday and doing a "Running #s" dive. Should be great, who knows what we'll find...

Charter with Diver Services. As I mentioned earlier going out to dive the Varenger and than dive some tugs my dive club sunk recently as part of the artificial reef. Can't say anything more about that though, we want to be the first to dive on them.

Really looking forward to next season. Hopefully it won't be so cold and rainy so late into the season like this past year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom