New to the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericb

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just found this forum while searching the net. Didn't think there was much out there concerning diving. Glad I found it.

A little about me, I am a PADI certified Divemaster since Novemer 7, 1994. I don't dive as much as I used to, but manage to get a couple in every so often. Defintely don't dive as much as I'd like to. I run a network at a law firm in Ventura, California. Along with diving I own a jet boat, a '74Volswagon Bug that I am restoring and a Frod 4X4. I seem to have lots of stuff that I like to do and never make the time to do them. I'm hoping that joining some forums will get me the motivation to dive more often.

Well it's great to be a member here and I look forward to all the fun times to come.

Edit- From the looks of it I just refound this forum. Apparently I found it last November and had forgotten. Well it's still great to be here.

Don't lose us again! :hidputer:

don

Welcome aboard! New to the board here, too. You've stumbled upon a great bunch of folks and a wealth of information about diving. Fun, fun, fun.

Best fishes and safe travels. Peace.

Welcome aboard ericb. Sounds like you have more hobbies than you do spare time.

Be sure to bookmark this site!

I had a Frod. Couldn't make the damn thing run. Sold it and bought a Cheby.
Welcome to the board.

Joe

I have more money in diving than I do everything else combined. And I traded to Ford from Chevy myself.

Welcome back
Myself, I have too much time invested in FoMoCo to change. 32 years! Company man, maybe!!

Back
Top Bottom