CT/RI diver new to this board.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CTbottomtime

Reaction score
Hey guys it great to see so many divers out thier. I just stumbled onto this board tonight and thought id join in. Any Ct Mass or RI diver still getting wet. Im allways looking for new dive buddies. My friend that i dive with just puled his boat and is done for the season. :(

CTbottomtime once bubbled...
Hey guys it great to see so many divers out thier. I just stumbled onto this board tonight and thought id join in. Any Ct Mass or RI diver still getting wet. Im allways looking for new dive buddies. My friend that i dive with just puled his boat and is done for the season. :(
Hay there, welcome to the board, it's a great place to get your questions answered :)
enjoy

Welcome to the board!! Lots of advice, good and bad!

Joe

Hello CT and welcome.

No help here with the dive buddy thing. Enjoy your surface interval here at scubaboard.

Hi CTbottomtime. Welcome to SB. I'm pretty new myself.

Saw your post about gettin wet. I might be going diving tonight or next Monday night. PM if you are interested in diving in the North Shore.

Jenny

And welcome to Suba Board. :hi:

Yeah, you almost gotta' be willing to travel if you want to dive year 'round. I never put my bags away...

:cheers: don

dandydon once bubbled...
And welcome to Suba Board. :hi:

Yeah, you almost gotta' be willing to travel if you want to dive year 'round. I never put my bags away...

:cheers: don

The water is still in the upper 50s here in Ct/ RI Most of the loacal marinas close up in late oct or nov. Most of the people i know that dive only boat dive. Once the boats are pulled thats it for the season. There are alot of nice places to shore dive around her but my friend that i dive with only likes to boat dive. You could dive around her year round im just looking for some one to do it with.

Hey CTBottomtime! Another CT diver here. Just got certs this year and also just got back from Cayman on my first dive trip after training. I have a 7mil for cold water but not into dry suit yet. Drained the bank on training and equipment and travel. Will be looking to do some local diving come spring time. Eventually I'll get setup dry. I've dove 50 degrees in 7mil for 30 minutes no problem....Until then I'll be flying here and there. Contact me in spring if you want to do some local stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom