Finally from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LeafyGirl

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all, I have been following SB for quite some time and finally registered! I have learned much from reading all the postings. I hope to now be more involved and get to know some of you better, and maybe someday to dive together!

Recently returned from Roatan after completing PADI Rescue diver. Now looking at DM and OWSI goals leading to a 180 degree lifestyle change, wooooohoooooooo :eyebrow:

Awsome! Congrats on signing up. I have been stalking this site for a long time also. I'll bet Roatan was great. My wife and I are going to Utila for 18 days next June for our 10 year anniversary. I'm just getting started on my new lifestyle change and will be working my way up to OWSI too. I just had a heart attack and ended up having open heart surgery 2 1/2 months ago. Being a scuba instructor was on my bucket list and I've decided it's time. Welcome again and looking forward to reading your future posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom