Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaali

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Just a quick note to say Hello to the Scuba Board community.

A little about me; I was certified when I was a little taker at the age of 15 back in 1995. Hadn't done a great deal of diving since, until recently when I went on a cruise through the South Pacific to Hawaii, and managed to get in five dives, including a dive with the Majestic Manta Rays - just stunning.

This has re-spurred my interest in Diving, so I'm keen to get back into it. I am trying to accumulate gear slowly, and will rent the rest until I can afford to buy it.

I am interested in underwater Photography/Videography and wrecks. I am yet to do my Advanced Open Water, but will hopefully get onto that soon.

For now, I'm just easing my way back into it, probably do a couple of shore/pier dives just to get used to the cold water (I was diving without a wetsuit in Vanuatu and Hawaii - this Victorian water will be a shock!).

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Cheers!

G'day mate,

Hope you'll have fun diving again.

Have Fun and stay safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom