Hello from the Indian ocean!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joeydives

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! I'm an open water diver. I'm leaving for Maldives in August to get my advanced and nitrox this August. Sadly, India has very few active divers. And I really want to dive atleast once in a month. My profession doesnt let me dive any more frequently. Being a pilot and a diver is a bit of a contradiction.
Atleast it pays well enough for me to own decent gear and make dive trips often.
Im hoping to meet a couple of divers in and around India. Maybe get a group to dive often. Cheers all!!

Oh god! Please let that have been a joke!!
(Pondy is 1300kms away!! - just in case you werent joking)

Once you find a good group of dive buddies, once a month shouldn't be that difficult. In the beginning, it's always hard to find buddies. Check with you local dive shop.

Ever since I started diving, I've always wanted to dive the Indian Ocean - Turtles, eels, sharks, and especially clownfish!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom