Hi from another new one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pomona Diver

Reaction score
New to diving, new to this board, and this is the first message I've ever posted on any board. Hopefully I'm not going any thing wrong on any of these. Recently certified and looking forward to years of fun and new friends. Thanks for all the info I've already gotten here.

Pomona Diver once bubbled...
Hopefully I'm not going any thing wrong on any of these.

No, I don't think you've made anyone mad yet. But you never know around here...

:hi: Welcome to Scuba Board. :wave: It's a fun place to learn, compare, argue. :thumb:

don

Glad you joined, Pomona diver. I've been cruising around here for a few weeks and have already learned a lot.

I even bumped into a scubaboard member when I was at a dive shop the other day. What a surprise!

Do you dive locally, or do you head for warmer water?

Keep bubbling!
Love2godeep

Is that Pomona as in Pomona, California?? If so, howdy neighbor! If not, either way, welcome to the Board and to diving! I am sure you will get lots of great information here!

sapphire :) (right next to Pomona)

Glad see you decided to take the plunge....in both the electronic and diving sense of the word.

Enjoy the board, lots to learn here for any diver.

Welcome from San Diego!

If you want to do some diving here in the world's finest city then drop me a line!

--Dan

Back
Top Bottom