Cursed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the board. I kinda like it, so thanks for having it... whoever does that. Anyway, I'd like to introduce myself, and maybe explain my curse. My name is Kevin, and I'm a DM and guide in SE Fl... Boynton Beach actually. I made a decision some time ago to make diving my profession, and it's all I do. Though I have had to adjust the way I live a little, (I don't make a whole lot of money doing this) I manage to get by on a little less, and am a whole lot happier. In fact I can't imagine anything better. Anyway, so I dive for a living, and love it because I get to help people, and teach people about our reefs, and make a difference. I especially like diving with new divers because they keep the excitement of diving fresh for me. Without the new divers maybe I wouldn't appreciate barrel sponges or schools of grunts or any of the other stuff I see every day that is so easily taken for granted.
So, the curse? I don't get to dive much outside of work. I'm hoping to find some buddies in the area that can dive on short notice or around my work schedule.Anyway, thanks for the board.- Kev

Kev-

Welcome to the board.

My mother lives in Boynton Beach, maybe we can grab some diving (around your work schedule) next time I'm out your way visiting.

:hi: And welcome to Scuba Board. :wave: It's a fun place to compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

For more contacts, you might try:

http://www.scubaboard.com/f55/s

Keep coming back, and bring friends. If you see any fights :boxing: just enjoy the show...

don [/B][/QUOTE]

Scubakevdm once bubbled...
That would be nice, have you been diving here yet?
Nope, haven't been there since I took up diving.

Hi! I'm still kinda new to the board I guess. I thought maybe I should give this a little bump, because, gosh harldy anyone said hello to me when I first signed up for ScubaBoard.
I guess that's where it all started to go wrong for me. I felt unwelcome, unwanted and turned my superpowers against the board and embarked on a a life of evil and unsavory posting. First it started out with my Stinky Booty, then I moved on to Bad Gas... who knows what's gonna be next? And all I ever wanted was to be loved. I just want to be good.

Hi there. I was supposed to go diving with your outfit last week. Unfortunately, something came up and I couldn't make it.

Anyway, stick around a little longer.

Scubakevdm:
Hi! I'm still kinda new to the board I guess. I thought maybe I should give this a little bump, because, gosh harldy anyone said hello to me when I first signed up for ScubaBoard.
I guess that's where it all started to go wrong for me. I felt unwelcome, unwanted and turned my superpowers against the board and embarked on a a life of evil and unsavory posting. First it started out with my Stinky Booty, then I moved on to Bad Gas... who knows what's gonna be next? And all I ever wanted was to be loved. I just want to be good.

What is you want to be good at?????

Missdirected:
Hi there. I was supposed to go diving with your outfit last week. Unfortunately, something came up and I couldn't make it.

Anyway, stick around a little longer.
I know! I was so excited. What'd you do with the other frogs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom