100% new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

youcanhavegulped

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone, name is Patrick in Florida. Completely new to diving, still in the process of setting up the classes. And yeah I don't know what to put here.

Feel free to PM me or what ever. I'm pretty much an open book & I look forward to learning anything I can from here or where ever.

All of us started as 100% new at some point. Welcome to SB and may you enjoy your new found activity as long as I have.

Thanks, I'm actually considering joining the navy as a diver, or networking. I've always loved the sea, and interested in being under water for long periods, so thought I'd try diving before joining in a year. Maybe I can make up my mind then.

While it's completely out of my qualifications, and my business. I'll still say it. I've met a total of 4 Ex-Navy divers in my life, and they said that the training was so backbreakingly hard that they simply don't enjoy diving any more.

While it's completely out of my qualifications, and my business. I'll still say it. I've met a total of 4 Ex-Navy divers in my life, and they said that the training was so backbreakingly hard that they simply don't enjoy diving any more.

I always prefer people say what the feel rather than not saying it. Thanks for the insight, I'll have to consider it when the time comes to decide.

Back
Top Bottom