A Serbian firefighter...new to a diving and to Scuba Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wasco035

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello friends! My name is Ivica but friends call me Wasco. I'm from Serbia , I work as a firefighter and I'm totally new to diving...
Recently my friend talked me about his diving experience an I started to love it more and more...
Searching the net for information about scuba diving i came up on your site and decided to sigh in !! Ill try to learn as much as i can form the pro divers and i'll try to guive a little contribution to scuba community with some of my future experiences!
So thank you for this warm welcome and I hope one day I'll become a good diver just like you my friends!
Big hello from a rookie diver Wasco! :D

Welcome fellow smoke eater!

I bet you know how similar scuba diving is to using an SCBA to go into a burning building. There is all kinds of good information and people to talk to about scuba diving here on SCUBA Board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom