Hello from dairy land (WI)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buckyblue920

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

After waiting seven months for class to begin and my work schedule to allow, I finally became OW cert last week. I regretted not doing this sooner in HI or Okinawa as a Marine, but finally had the inspiration to sign up last November with the loss of a loved one. I am eager to get diving with coworkers and friends, and add to the toolbox of knowledge so many of you here have shared with me. Having moved to Wisconsin a few years ago, I am awe struck by the Great Lakes and hope to start exploring the depths after I have some experience and additional training; I'm thinking nitrox over the winter and AOW next spring....but will actively take any and all advice.

Thanks again for the tips and information those who have shared over the past few months.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Welcome. I got certified earlier this month and have done a couple dives at Pearl Lake since then, and I'm headed out to Little Muskego tomorrow. It's especially nice when all the inland lakes are like bathwater...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom