Dive 1 November 1962

Long stay with good snorkelling ?

• Clean Environment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too far off the grid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgood1999

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In Nov 2012 I will have been diving for 50 years. My first sea dive was on a rainy winter day at a city beach. There was zero viz and the whole event took 20 min. All I saw was sand 6 inches from my face as I was dragged around by me instructor.

Things had to improve. I look back now on dives to Mexico, Belize, Egypt, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia and Cook Islands. Most recent dive was in Cebu, PI near Moal Boal. Best dive ever was prolly Bunekin Island in the Sulu Sea near Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia. Also loved Cook Islands for snorkeling inside the reef. Next dive ? You tell me.

Please suggest your pick for best snorkel/dive destination for long term stay or retirement. Must have a few expats, good food, slow pace, be relatively cheap and not too far off the grid.

Cheers,

bgood1999

hi bgood nice to hear that u r diving since 50 years man thats a long time very long time .......what is the thing that kept you up in diving........ happy diving

Jan 11,2014.

Always something new to see. I'm currently retired but practicing cold water swimming for health and fitness.

Anyone: Can u identify this creature ? tn.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom