Newbie teen :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm Abigail :D
I'm a 15 year old English girl, I live with my sister, her partner and their two kids and I'm very new to scuba diving :)confused:) but LOVE it. I first dived in the Maldives and then in Spain and have recently joined an english diving club. I'm currently in the middle of my Advanced PADI and am ultimately aiming for the Master Diver qualification when I'm 18. Aside from that my hobbies include playing the trombone, long distance running, Taekwando, painting, reading and video games. It's fair to say that I keep myself pretty busy! I think that summed me up pretty well. Anyway, I'm eager to learn as much as I can about this exciting hobby and any advice would be much appreciated as I confess that, for the most part, I am woefully ignorant of it.

Thanks for any replies and feel free to add me!

Abigail255

WELCOME ABIGAIL255 aka ABIenglish............. congrats for ur advanced padi course ........and we hope u will go further in the scuba diving industry......

Welcome to ScubaBoard. The average age of the membership just went down by a month. :D

seems like empty ... place all the members are listed one years before but seems like they have gone for a dive or they have got bored...

It's always good to see another bone player. Tells me a lot about you actually. :)

what is bone player ..........???????????

---------- Post Merged at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:51 PM ----------

:confused4:
confused4.gif

Lol, it's short for trom-bone player, there is a lot of room for inuendo with my instrument and my brother-in-law finds my bone-blowing sessions hilarious :)
Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm glad that I've managed to rejunivate the group even if only by a month!

Well, I didn't mean to imply innuendo, especially with a 15y/o female, I just meant it as the short version and that trombone players are known for being loud, outgoing, troublemakers (in a good way).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom