New bubble maker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glad you found us -- party on pinkbubbles you'll have fun here

Welcome from Chicago. It's always good to see another female diver on the board.
Be sure to stop by www.womeninscuba.com
:sunny:

Since Natasha brought it up, if there are any of you ladies out there that would like to submit stories or articles about diving from a woman's perspective, I would be more than happy to include them on the Women In Scuba site.

Women In Scuba is the place to learn more about the concerns, issues and anecdotes of women divers and everyone is encouraged to contribute.

If anyone is interested in contributing, please PM me or you can email me directly at ladydiver@home.com.

and a WARM welcome from Arizona

let me be the first Gentleman to greet you pinkbubbles and say that more color is always welcome

Pinkbubbles,
Welcome from NJ.
Your description of this board is right on target.
The amount of knowledge, experience, and info is immense.
There also is a wide variety of opinions on almost any topic, and a wealth(?) of humor of many types and descriptions.
Enjoy the board,
Good luck,
Miked

You'll find this a great group for both good advice [taken with a bit of caution] - AND - some excellent discussions

Welcome!

from the SECOND LARGEST province in the SECOND LARGEST country in the world.............

Ontario, Canada...................................................

Back
Top Bottom