Hello from Deerfield Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dave22387

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My name is Dave and I have been living in Deerfield Beach, FL. for about two years now. I used to manage a tech dive shop in upstate NY. I then joined the army for a couple of years and let my diving passion go away. I recently had the bug bite me and want to get back into it and finally finish my tech training (did about 98% prior to leaving for the army...:depressed:) I have been reading this forum and it is an absolute wealth of knowledge and experience... I hope to learn alot and meet alot of dive buddies.

Welcome back to the 'fold' and to SB.....If you ever get into cave diving, give a holler, you're just down the road........

My name is Dave and I have been living in Deerfield Beach, FL. for about two years now. I used to manage a tech dive shop in upstate NY. I then joined the army for a couple of years and let my diving passion go away. I recently had the bug bite me and want to get back into it and finally finish my tech training (did about 98% prior to leaving for the army...:depressed:) I have been reading this forum and it is an absolute wealth of knowledge and experience... I hope to learn alot and meet alot of dive buddies.

Welcome. Where in upstate NY? I am originally from Eden ( near Buffalo), and was certified by Great Lakes Divers --apparently long since out of business :).

I'm from Monticello. Down by the city. Sorry it took so long to answer... Didn't realize you responded :)

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Go Deep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom