Hello from Jakarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe Hahn

New
Reaction score
Hello.

I am currently located in Jakarta.

I'm interested in getting into diving and am happy to have found this forum.

Hi John,

Glad to have you here.
You can learn lots of information here in Scubaboard.

Indonesia has lots of great diving spots such as Tulamben wreck (Bali), Bunaken, Raja Ampat, Manado, etc.
You can even do weekend diving on Pulau Seribu, north of Jakarta.

Hi Joe,
Are you already a diver? I'm here in Jakarta. We just did a two day wreck trip straight out of Jakarta this weekend. We try to boom a boat at least once a month
Cheers
Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Joe;

I lived in Menteng (Jakarta Selatan) for several years. The wet season made it impossible for me to regulate the pool chemicals and I was glad to get away from the humidity. I did however, really enjoy the diving in and around Indonesia while I was there. Now that I'm back in Canada, perhaps a little more heat and humidity wouldn't be all that bad... :)

Welcome to SB! I'm sure that you'll find it an excellent resource.

Wayne

Hi Joe;

I lived in Menteng (Jakarta Selatan) for several years. The wet season made it impossible for me to regulate the pool chemicals and I was glad to get away from the humidity. I did however, really enjoy the diving in and around Indonesia while I was there. Now that I'm back in Canada, perhaps a little more heat and humidity wouldn't be all that bad... :)

Welcome to SB! I'm sure that you'll find it an excellent resource.

Wayne

Wayne,
Did you get out diving in Thousand Islands while you were here?

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom