Max's Dive Centre in Batam Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone my name is Max. I am new to this forum and would like to introduce everyone to Max's Dive Centre located in Batam, Indonesia. This is just 1 hour south of the Island nation of Singapore. You can see us on FB @ Max's Dive Centre and we are also onj the PADI Dive Shop Locator as well. If anyone is from Singapore or Malaysia please have a look at our site and contact us for group trips etc...

Regards

Max Dean

Max,
welcome to this board.
thank you for the info on your dive center.

i had the good luck of diving in Indonesia on the lob palagian in the wakotobi area.
it was the trip of a life time for me.

lately i have been dreaming of returning to Indonesia to dive.
i have been burning this board up on info about Indonesia.
Indonesia is a HUGE country with many places with names that are confusing for me.
what i need is a good map that shows these places.

when i grow up to be a rich man i would like to go back.
i think a 3 week trip would help me see more of your country.
a few days at a nice resort, then 11-14 days on a lob and then a few days at another resort.

i am sorry that i go on and on.
i wanted to welcome you and thank you for your post.
regards,
smokey

Smokey, I have been here now for 16 years. I grew up in Louisiana, but once i experienced Indonesia i just stayed here. If you are ever on your way through Singapore let m eknow as my shop is just a 45 min ferry ride from there. We have some excellent dive spots and would love to see some new guest.

Regards
Max

I'm thinking about going to Batam at the end of October. What are your rates? I'll just need tanks and weights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom