Hi all from kennewick washington

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reble

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My profile has all my scuba diving info. I grew up in Los Angeles. My farther love sailing sail boats and we were both scuba divers. and I was pretty good with an under water still camera. I was born with an ABI (acquired brain injury) do to a lack of oxygen. I was fine until around 1997. That's when the petit mal seizures started. I had to give up many things I loved doing. I lost my CDL(commercial driver license), my private pilot's license, my VA (Veterans Administration) doctor told me I couldn't go sky or scuba diving anymore. Even though it is only the staring type seizures and well controlled by medications there is still a risk of problems happening with sky and scuba diving. So my doctor put the squash on both activities. I got into flying radio controlled model aircraft. Along with my Amateur Radio license I can transmit live video and data from the aircraft back to my laptop on the ground. I can also do the same thing with a video transmitter hanging under the bottom of a radio controlled model boat or even a radio controlled submarine. Granted the radio controlled submarine can only go down to maby 5 to 10' deep with a trailing surface antenna but still makes for some interesting pictures.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom