Hello from New England!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobbyRyan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all!

I am a recent graduate of the University of New Hampshire and a product of its dive program. I am a research diver who works off the New Hampshire and Maine coasts.

I came across this site while looking for different opportunities to move my diving career forward and see some new places.

I am a NAUI divemaster and I am looking to make the jump to instructor soon. If anyone has good info on instructor courses in the Caribbean or South America (particularly spanish speaking countries) please give me a shout!

My diving career has made me quite knowledgeable about diving in the New England area, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

-Bobby

Good to make your acquaintance! I too am a NAUI DM (52432), though probably not as experienced (I dove 1968-1978, then came back in 2009). I usually dive off of Cape Ann. How about you?

Welcome. I recently joined my self in Dover,NH. I am working on getting my certification I start in two weeks. We will have to get together for a dive once I have my certification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom