Hello from Greenville, SC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plee2061

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys! My wife & I just got OW certified last month at Ginnie Springs in FL and I got advanced in the Keys! I'm super stoked to get into diving more! We've loved every dive I've been on - including my first OW dive with a 10' bull shark! We live in Greenville SC and would love to find people who are also into diving!
Anyways, glad to be on the board!!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I was just in S.C. What a beautiful state w/ the nicest folks!

Unfortunately, I was not able to get a dive in. Maybe next time.

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Congratulations, and welcome to your new addiction! ScubaBoard is a good resource for meeting new dive buddies. You should check out one of the regional forums. Maybe you'll find a dive club in your area.

Kind regards,

I'm super stoked to get into diving more!

You guys should go to the "diver's ramp" @ Lake Jocassee during the week for nice, uncrowded dives with super easy access and good visibility. Cost: 2 dollars. Summer weekends it is often a miasma of divers, student-divers, and silt, but you can get around the silt and meet a lot of divers. Bill Routh @Lake Jocasse Dive Shop (on the road to the park) can rent you anything you need and fill your tanks with any gas you want. He also runs charters (heated boat when necessary) and is fine instructor if you're looking for "the real deal."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom