Howdy from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philly fresh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
The name is phillip. New to diving and hope to learn a little about everything and make my self a better and safer diver. The serenity that is found underwater is what drew my and my wife to diving. Shes not a big forum fan but I relay alot of stuff I learn about on different boards of different interests to her. I am a vet and love guns but man do I love diving, even we have only done 7 so far. Really looking forward to taking more classes and expanding on the types of diving we can do.

welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Texas Diving, there are trips to rigs and several clubs in Houston, what part of town are you in?
Of course we have Cozumel in our back yard.

Welcome to the Scubaboard! The Houston area has several diving opportunities...some better than others, but all offer a chance to blow bubbles.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and Texas Diving, there are trips to rigs and several clubs in Houston, what part of town are you in?
Of course we have Cozumel in our back yard.

Yeah, me and my wife would like to join a good club so we can meet some more local divers. From what Ive seen most divers are actually really friendly. We would like to get some more dives under our belt before we head out to the flower gardens or the riviera maya. We went there for our honeymoon and did snorkeling and the water was beautiful.

Welcome to the Scubaboard! The Houston area has several diving opportunities...some better than others, but all offer a chance to blow bubbles.

Yeah i know there are quite a few places around here. My wife is originally from Lake Jackson and went to the high school thats next to mammoth lake. So the inlaws baby sit for us while we dive. That will be our default dive site. I see your from the woodlands, I own an ornamental fence company and do alot of work up there in Carlton Woods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom